Couple Love

Couple Love

Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Shopping with Jie Mui"

Today activity start from 3.30pm something...go fetch pei li and then meet foo...when saw pei li, she wear so beauty and mature...but me..erm...childish?not actually lah...but is simple lo...lucky foo din wear so long zhong...
No money to shop lo, only got budget to buy shoes..when my RM340 come? i am so poor and pity...god please help me...feel lonely dont know why...no one know me, when with lin feng just i feel happy...where is my friend? where? where? where? where?.....................................................................................................................
I realize that lin feng is really sayang me....thanks my dear...very appreciate you and must...
The cendol ptptn play us lo...make people nervous and then let people disappointed...shit! faster approve me lo..very panic you know...cendol!
haiz..two word "no mood"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment