Couple Love

Couple Love

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

"My Birthday"

Early in the morning, i had a car drive learning...felt happy because i know how the basic of driving car slowly and slowly...not bad...one day i will not let others potong my car and look down on me...^6^..
3pm my mum fetched me and my sis go to Jasco to learn how to promote notebook on this Fri, Sat and Sun pc fair( haven do revision..ish!! liao lah!)...took so long time to learn and have to explain again to the supervisor..finally end at 6pm something, my dear wait me so long and missed the 50% discount sushi..haiz...but we buy some inside Jasco...fetch my sis back home, and we go to "王朝" have our dinner...at night we go to watch movie "人间喜剧"...Not bad also, very funny both of the main Character...haha...
My dear cut his hair ad..haha..he did many thing for me..a warm feeling go through my whole body and deeply in my heart...i love you, my dear...Today i watch a short video, very touching..."如果不小心我们白头偕老,上帝保佑我们恩爱依然"..haha...

12am 28.7.2010 my birthday cake...<3

My ice cream cake..^^make by my sisters...

Thanks you all...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment