Couple Love

Couple Love

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Early in the Morning"

6.49am so early i wake up...cant slp again after went to toilet. lefz 1am something just find me, pekcek, i know that he was doing his assignment, but he din send me any msg make me hurt you know...
lsat night i lied to my best friend ( HN), haiz~ i cant tell him the truth, i scare he will look down or bother me if i tell him...hope he will forgive my selfish ...
really dont know why, i moody...bacause of lefz? why? i always no mood because of him? i hate it! dont have any memory between us to make me smile again...
i haven take the undang exam, have to gambateh lo..if not dont know have to wait until when...
目前为止,学业上还没出现很大的问题...希望一直都不会出现, 不想有压力, 希望可以借ptptn...my dad dont need pay too much fees...thanks God...

2 comments:

  1. dunno wht happen to u recently.....but really hope u can facing through it.....everything will be fine....dun think so negative.....jiayou

    ReplyDelete