Couple Love

Couple Love

Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today i went out with my sisters,baby,sweetheart,darling,dar dar, and mui mui...dont know why today i felt like no mood to sing. but i am happy be with my sisters, got talk and joke... i cant accept baby again with faster, give me time, dont know i felt like dont want close with her, sorry if baby see this....i really dont know...some act i cant accept, i know my attitude is not good or accept by others maybe, but i cant force me to close with one that i not really like..maybe is friend but cant reach to sister level. very very very sorry to say that. i hope time can change my mind...

today, my dear dear go fun with his out stage friends( girls), i realise that i cant be big heart( da fang ) to accept this, I CANT, I HURT. He went out yum cha with them at night also...i really very pekcek. hor~ OMG! WTF! i cant to give me reason to calm down and be big heart...why must find my bf??? i go kl trip by myself. WHY you all cant settle all thing by urself???find room for urs, go play with urs, WHO are you all???? ask urs bf acc you all lah...

Am i very small gas? like this also want jealous.hor~one is ex gf and one is an lian target. how come i dont pekcek...pls, dont have next time...

2 comments:

  1. is it your deardear is also studying foundation? he looks like a student from other pm. lol sorry if i mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok. nono. he is helping his father now..hehe..how are you?i saw ur blog before,seem like got many problem.still ok? take care o.muaks.haha

    ReplyDelete