Couple Love

Couple Love

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

❤°●ღ Merry Christmas ღ ●°❤

a Christmas tree in my relative's house
Present that we buy and put under the tree...exchange gift with each others.^^


No.9...this gift's lucky number...


Watch's Box....nice..^^
Titus Watch
wakakaka...my dear dear give me de...
i don't expect he will give me a Christmas present actually...before that day, i still angry him and scold him din celebrate with me during this special day and din give me any gift even it is a small value of the gift. he sure very sad and "wei qu"...haha...still can laugh ah you anna tan, lucky he din angry you...haha...i very love this watch and i need a watch as well. thank you my dear..520 very much...muackssss.......>.<......hehe
so pity my dear buy a expensive gift for me, the money is gone...T.T heart pain for his wallet....
Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment